Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Focus Study

So Tyson posted some work by Uta Barth a while back that uses focus or lack there of in interesting new ways. Tyson and I had discussed it a bit and here's my take on the idea. While the idea seems simple enough it does make composition almost more important since there is no real subject. I found it interesting and challenging. I hope to pursue more of this in the future. The only post work on these photos was contrast and saturation so basically what you see is what was shot.


2 comments:

Redcrow April 12, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

I like. There really is something about the off focus images that make you stay and look for a while. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing more.

Brijan April 14, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

I really like the second to last one. Very cool Jonny!


  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP